Below, you can see the information regarding the WordPress access, statistics and service.
- WordPress website: link to the WordPress site
- WordPress Administration: link to the WordPress administration
- Administrator user: user with administrator permissions of the WordPress site. It can be automatically copied to the clipboard by clicking on the icon to the right.
- Administrator Initial Password: The initial password of the administrator user. It is generated automatically by Titibate during the creation of the service. It can be automatically copied to the clipboard by clicking on the icon to the right or shown clicking on the eye-shaped icon. It can be changed from the WordPress itself.
Note: If the administrator password is changed from WordPress, it will not be updated in the Titibate Control Panel.
- Monthly visits: these are the visits received by the WordPress website during the current month. They are obtained directly from the server logs counting all those visits from different IP and User Agent. The visits made by the bots of the main search engines are discarded: Google, Bing…
- Disk space: Disk space occupied by the sum of WordPress files and database.
- Type: plan of the service chosen for WordPress.
- Creation date: date on which the service was created