In this section you can see the list of all your invoices with the following information:
- Number: invoice identifier
- Date: date on which the invoice was issued
- Amount: amount of the invoice, without tax.
- VAT: value-added tax. Taxes that record the invoice.
- Total amount: the total amount of the invoice, including taxes.
- Status: indicates if the invoice is paid or pending payment.
- PDF: link to download a PDF file with the invoice. There are multiple programs to read this type of file and usually different operating systems have one pre-installed. If not, you can download one free from the Internet.
Titibate accepts payments in Euros (EUR), Dollars (USD), Pounds (GPB) and Bitcoins (BTC).
Invoices can be paid by credit card, PayPal and wire transfer. If an invoice remains unpaid for more than two weeks, the services will be automatically blocked.